Preparing Meals at Home-10 Great Food Combinations
Thinking of what to prepare for dinner daily can get difficult. Listed below are a few food combinations you may want to try.
1. Roasted salmon, yellow rice, stir-fried spinach cooked with onions, and minced garlic.
2. Red beans boiled with yellow onion, minced garlic, chopped celery, Bay leaves, and pepper. Add chopped smoked sausage. Serve over white rice with cornbread and a garden salad
3. Homemade hamburgers with spinach leaves, tomatoes and onions on a fresh bun. Peel and slice white potatoes for french fries.
4. Baked chicken, broccoli cooked in yellow rice.
5. Collard greens boiled with salt meat or ham bone, pepper onions, fried chicken, baked sweet potatoes.
6. Fresh fish with a spinach salad; add sliced strawberries.
7. Barbecue ribs on the grill, baked beans, corn on a cob, cole slaw.
8.Rice, curry chicken, cabbage, plantains fried in coconut oil.
9. Cajun shrimp pasta over linguini. Pour whipping cream sauce seasoned with soy sauce and chopped green onions (scallions). Serve with garlic bread and a salad.
10. Used vegetable broth to make soup. Stir fry onion, garlic, celery, carrot, and tomato at the base of a pan with your seasoning of choice, add lentils, then broth and water Boil well. Enjoy.