30 Reasons to Vote
By: David Warr
1. You are voting to stop the dismantling of the State Dept, and the governmental agencies that employ our middle class such as the U.S. Postal Service.
2. You're voting for the next Secretary of Education, Housing Secretary and Attorney General.
3. You are voting for the "down" ballot, as well....to keep the House and to gain majority of the Senate in Congress.
4. You're voting for federal judges.
5. You're voting for the rule of law.
6. You're voting for saving national parks.
7. You're voting for letting kids out of cages.
8. You're voting for clean air and clean water.
9. You're voting for scientists to be allowed to speak and do something to protect us from climate change and pandemics.
10 You're voting for greater transparency and confidence that the President isn't using your tax dollars as a slush fund for his family and friends.
11. You're voting for housing rights.
12. You're voting for former incarcerated persons to be treated with dignity and assisted to be proud and productive members of society when they return.
13. You're voting for everyone to be able to adopt a child without a lot of red tape.
14. You're voting for Dreamers.
15. You're voting so that there will be Social Security and Medicare when you retire...and in your children's future.
16 You're voting for veterans to get the care they deserve.
17. You're voting so that everyone can have access to affordable health insurance.
18. You’re voting for rural hospitals.
19. You're voting for teaching to be treated like the noble profession that it is and for teachers to be paid like the heroes they are.
20 You're voting to have a President who doesn't embarrass this country every time he attends an international meeting.
21. You're voting against allowing the USA to become yet another authoritarian regime.
22. You're voting for sensible gun laws.
23. You're voting for children born to Military Troops overseas to still be counted as US citizens.
24. You’re voting to curb homelessness and find solutions to affordable housing.
25. You’re voting to take measures to end the racial asset and wealth disparities.
26. You're voting to defend women's reproductive rights and a woman's right to make all health related decisions regarding her body.
27. You're voting to acknowledge the humanity and protect the safety of our family and friends in the LGBTQ+ community.
28. You're voting to stop the normalization of white supremacy and dangerous bigotry in the mainstream.
29. You're voting to rebuild a functional CDC to help prevent or eradicate dangerous pandemics like the coronavirus.
30. You’re voting to prevent a 7-2 dangerous conservative majority on the Supreme Court. Note: 87 year old Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is single-handedly fighting off all 10 plagues so she can hang on until we have a new president.
This alone should be enough for historic turnout! Save Our Country Vote